Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lumina Vans

I have been waiting a while to write this article about my favorite vehicle....











The Chevy Lumina Minivan is the best vehicle out there. Am I right? Why do I love this van, well because I can make fun of it in so many ways. I will do this once a week I will call it

WHAT DOES MATT HATE ABOUT LUMINA VANS??

So this weeks topic is what the van is made of. The Lumina Van is made of plastic, that's right, plastic. So let's say after years and years of hard work and dedication from your vehicle it breaks down. Under normal circumstances you would sell it or send it to a junkyard as scrap metal. This van however can not be sent to a junkyard for scrap metal as it's made of plastic.

I know this because my family once had one when I was a child. Now when it broke beyond repair we called the junkyard guy. His policy was "We will take your vehicle no matter what condition it is in". The idea being he tows it and pays you a few bucks and you don't have a car on your lawn. Not in this case, the guy came and then changed his motto to "We will take your metal vehicles".

No comments:

Post a Comment